Financial security

We provide full financial protection for our package tours. For flight-based tours this is through our Air Travel Organiser’s Licence number 2680. In the unlikely event of our insolvency, the CAA will ensure that you are not stranded abroad and will arrange to refund any money you have paid to us for an advance booking. For further information visit the ATOL website at When you buy a package holiday that does not include a flight, protection is provided by way of a bond held by ABTA, membership number V5376.

We will provide you with the services you have bought (or a suitable alternative). In some cases, where we aren’t able do so for reasons of insolvency, an alternative ATOL holder may provide you with the services you have bought or a suitable alternative (at no extra cost to you). You agree to accept that in those circumstances the alternative ATOL holder will perform those obligations and you agree to pay any money outstanding to be paid by you under your contract to that alternative ATOL holder. However, you also agree that in some cases it will not be possible to appoint an alternative ATOL holder, in which case you will be entitled to make a claim under the ATOL scheme (or your credit card issuer where applicable).

When you buy an ATOL protected flight or flight inclusive trip from us you will receive an ATOL Certificate. This lists the flight, accommodation, car hire and/or other services that are financially protected, where you can get information on what this means for you and who to contact if things go wrong.

If you book arrangements other than a package tour (as defined by The Package Travel, Package Holidays and Package Tours Regulations 1992,) the financial protection referred to above does not apply.

This will not cover any monies paid for Travel Insurance or for transportation that is not UK-originating. This protection only applies to the extent that cover is not provided by other such arrangements in place under regulations applicable in the country in which the booking is made if outside the UK.